1. (vulgar) (nuisance) (Latin America)
a. pain (colloquial)
Esta computadora es una joda. Es vieja y lenta.This computer is a pain. It's old and slow.
2. (vulgar) (revelry) (Latin America)
La joda de anoche estuvo genial, pero ahora tengo una resaca de miedo.All that partying last night was amazing, but now I have a terrible hangover.
3. (vulgar) (jest) (South America)
¿Entonces no se van a mudar a Japón? - ¡No! Solo era en joda.So you're not moving to Japan? - No! It was just a joke.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?