Se debe usar una jeringa nueva para cada paciente.A new syringe must be used for each patient.
2. (colloquial) (bother) (Bolivia) (Uruguay)masculine or feminine noun
El proceso administrativo ha sido una jeringa.The paperwork was a hassle.
3. (colloquial) (annoying person) (Bolivia) (Uruguay)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?