it was warmphrase
1. (used to describe something that is hot)
2. (used to describe something that warms)
It was warm under the covers.Estaba caliente debajo de las sábanas.
3. (used to talk about weather)
a. hacía calor
It was warm outside when we went to the park.Hacía calor cuando fuimos al parque.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?