1. (sports) (United States)
2. (opportunity) (United States)
3. (sports) (United Kingdom)
1. (in cricket)
a. el turno para batear (M)
2. (fig) (United Kingdom)
a. no direct translation
she had a good inningstuvo una vida larga y plena
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?