1. (to pull into the lungs)intransitive verb
2. (to pull into the lungs)
Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth.Aspira por la nariz y espira por la boca.
If you are having an asthma attack, it is important to inhale slowly.Si tienes un ataque de asma, es importante inspirar despacio.
c. tragarse el humo (from cigarettes)
She felt more and more relaxed each time she inhaled.Se sintió cada vez más relajada a medida que se tragaba el humo.
1. (gas, fumes)
2. (cigarette smoke)intransitive verb
4. (when smoking)
a. tragarse el humo
inhale is a conjugated form of the verb inhalar - View Conjugation
1. (to breathe in)intransitive verb
2. (to breathe in)
a. to inhale
Mientras meditas, inhala y exhala lenta y profundamente.Inhale and exhale slowly and deeply while you're meditating.
Verb Conjugations for inhalar
Present Participle: inhalando
Past Participle: inhalado
View complete conjugation for inhalar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?