indwelling looks like it is a form of the word indwell - View Conjugation
1. (literary) (to exist within)intransitive verb
a. morar en (literary)
A mysterious force indwells the grounds of the estate.Una fuerza misteriosa mora en los terrenos de la finca.
2. (literary) (to adide within)
a. morar (literary)
The parishioners believe that a holy spirit comes to indwell with them in this ceremony.Los feligreses creen que un espíritu santo viene a morar con ellos en esta ceremonia.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?