if you don't mindphrase
1. (used to address one person)
a. si no te importa (informal) (singular)
Let's go to the movies. - I'm not feeling well. I'd rather stay, if you don't mind.Vayamos al cine. - No me siento bien. Preferiría quedarme, si no te importa.
b. si no le importa (formal) (singular)
Can I ask you something? - I'm sorry, but I'm busy. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to go on working.¿Puedo preguntarle algo? - Lo siento, pero estoy ocupado. Ahora, si no le importa, me gustaría seguir trabajando.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. si no les importa (plural)
It's late. If you don't mind, I'm going to bed.Es tarde. Si no les importa, voy a acostarme.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?