if I werephrase
1. (indicating a permanent quality)
a. si fuera
If I were rich, I'd buy an island.Si fuera rico, compraría una isla.
2. (indicating a temporary state)
a. si estuviera
If I were in Brazil, I'd be at a samba festival right now.Si estuviera en Brasil, estaría en un festival de samba en este momento.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?