1. (rudimentary building)
There was a hut on the beach where you could buy soft drinks and ice creams.En la playa, había una cabaña donde se podía comprar refrescos y helados.
We came across a circle of mud huts in the middle of the jungle.Encontramos un círculo de chozas de barro en medio de la selva.
The workers were cooking on a fire in front of their hut.Los trabajadores estaban cocinando en una hoguera delante de su barraca.
2. (building for troops or prisoners)
3. (shelter from the elements)
a. el cobertizo (M)
a. la cabaña f, choza (F)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?