huera [oo-ay’-ro, rah]
1. Empty, addle (huevo).
2. Addle, empty, void. (Metaphorical)
3. A person with lightcolored hair. (Mexico) (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?