1. (used to acknowledge remarkable prettiness)phrase
2. (the extent of someone or something's prettiness)
Bill noticed how pretty Amanda was for the first time.Bill notó lo bonita que era Amanda por primera vez.
b. lo lindo que
Angela remarked how pretty the city looked at night.Angela comentó lo linda que era la ciudad de noche.
I admired how pretty her lips were.Admiraba lo hermosos que eran sus labios.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?