1. (colloquial) (used to express approval)
a. qué genial (colloquial)
I didn't realize you were working with your heroes. How cool!No sabía que estabas trabajando con tus héroes. ¡Qué genial!
2. (colloquial) (the extent of someone or something's coolness)
a. lo genial (colloquial)
Nobody appreciates how cool this part of town is.Nadie aprecia lo genial que es esta parte de la ciudad.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?