1. (having the shape of a hook)
2. (slang) (dependent)
Rob is hooked on drugs but he doesn't want to admit it.Rob es adicto a las drogas pero no quiere aceptarlo.
My mom thought she would try sleeping pills for a couple of nights, but now she's hooked.Mi mamá pensó que tomaría pastillas para dormir solo un par de noches, pero ahora está enganchada.
3. (colloquial) (enthusiastic about)
hooked nosenariz aguileña
to be hooked on somethingestar enganchado(a) a algo
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?