1. (winter holidays) (United States)
We're going to stay with my grandparents in Florida for the holiday season.Vamos a visitar a mis abuelos en Florida durante las fiestas.
The holiday season can be exciting, but it can be very stressful for people as well.Las Navidades pueden ser emocionantes, pero pueden ser estresantes para la gente también.
2. (vacation) (United Kingdom)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?