The plural of “ho” is “hos” or “hoes.” This word may also be spelled “hoe” in the sense shown in 2).
1. (used to attract attention)noun
a. a la vista
The sailor spotted land from the crow's nest and shouted, "Land ho!"El marinero divisó tierra desde la vigía y gritó: "¡Tierra a la vista!"
2. (pejorative) (slang) (prostitute) (United States)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?