1. (indicating permanent quality)
You'll soon see that he's a nice guy.Pronto vas a ver que es un tipo agradable.
2. (indicating transitory state)
She's mad at you because you forgot her birthday.Está muy enojada contigo porque te olvidaste de su cumpleaños.
3. (indicating location)
Did you see Max? - He's in the kitchen.¿Viste a Max? - Está en la cocina.
This word may be capitalized.
Hay una h al comienzo del nombre "Harry".There's an h at the beginning of the name "Harry."
(abrev de hora)
1. hr, h.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?