he is very smartphrase
1. (used to refer to someone's intelligence)
2. (used to refer to someone's appearance) (United Kingdom)
You do know who I mean. He is very smart; always dressed in a suit.Sí que sabes a quién me refiero. Es muy elegante; siempre viste de traje.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?