1. (used to express state)
Estas últimas semanas he estado muy cansada.I've been very tired during the last few weeks.
2. (used to express feelings)
He estado tanto tiempo triste que no recuerdo cómo es estar contento.I've been sad for so long that I can't remember how it feels to be happy.
3. (used to indicate location)
¿Cómo que nadie respondió? He estado todo el día aquí y el teléfono no ha sonado.What do you mean nobody answered? I've been here all day long and the phone hasn't rung.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?