2. (politics)transitive verb
Smith is just another hawk who supports military intervention in Libia.Smith es otro halcón que apoya la intervención militar en Libia.
The military budget was increased by the hawks in Congress.Los partidiarios de la línea dura en el Congreso aumentaron el presupuesto de defensa.
3. (to sell)intransitive verb
4. (to clear one's throat)
David hawked before beginning his speech.David carraspeó antes de empezar su discurso.
to hawk one's wareshacer venta ambulante
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?