have a good summerphrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. que pasen un buen verano (plural)
Have a good summer, kids! - You too, Mrs. Terry!¡Que pasen un buen verano, chicos! - ¡Y usted, Sra. Terry!
3. (to enjoy the summer)
Did you have a good summer, George?¿Pasaste un buen verano, George?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?