hacer las pacesintransitive verb phrase
1. (to reconcile; used reciprocally with plural subject)
a. to make up
Ustedes dos deberían hacer las paces de una vez. Su papá y yo estamos hartos de verlos siempre enojados el uno con el otro.You two should make up once and for all. Your dad and I are tired of you being mad at each other all the time.
Lara y su ex parecen haber hecho las paces por fin.It seems that Lara and her ex have finally made peace.
2. (to reconcile; used with "con")
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?