1. (colloquial) (term of address for a man) (Mexico)
a. dude (colloquial) (United States)
Oye, güey, ¿vamos a tomar unas chelas?Hey, dude, are you up for some beers?
b. man (colloquial)
Apúrate, güey. Vamos a llegar tarde.Hurry up, man. We're gonna be late.
c. mate (colloquial) (United Kingdom)
Tranquilo, güey. Solo estaba bromeando.Relax, mate. I was only joking with you.
2. (colloquial) (fool) (Mexico)
Eres un güey. ¿Cómo se te ocurre publicar esa foto en tu blog?You're an idiot. How could you upload that photo to your blog?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?