guess whotransitive verb phrase
1. (to imagine who)phrase
You have to try to guess who the secret character is by asking questions to which I can only answer "Yes" or "No."Tienes que intentar adivinar quién es el personaje secreto haciendo preguntas a las que yo solo puedo responder "Sí" o "No".
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
Someone very special is coming to dinner tonight, honey. Guess who. - Your dad?Alguien muy especial viene a cenar esta noche, cariño. Adivina quién. - ¿Tu papá?
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
Guess who is playing next week in town. It's one of your favorite bands.Adivinen quién toca la semana que viene en la ciudad. Es una de sus bandas favoritas.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?