1. (colloquial) (used to express approval) (Spain)adjective
a. cool (colloquial)
¿Quieres que veamos la peli en mi ordenador? - ¡Guay, tío!Do you want to watch the movie on my computer? - Cool, man!
¡Gané un viaje a Francia! - ¡Guay!I won a trip to France! - Cool!
2. (colloquial) (very good) (Spain)adverb
3. (colloquial) (very well) (Spain)
Tu coche nos vendría guay para la excursión.It would be great if we could use your car for the trip.
Nos lo pasamos guay en la fiesta de Reme.We had an awesome time at Reme's party.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?