1. (colloquial) (given to be loud)masculine or feminine noun
2. (colloquial) (loudmouthed person)
Los papás de Sofía son un par de gritones.Sofia's parents are a couple of loudmouths.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?