1. (relative)transitive verb
2. (legal; often used with "in")
We don't need to make changes to our property to comply with the new regulations because it is grandfathered in.No necesitamos hacer cambios en nuestra propiedad para cumplir con las nuevas normas porque está eximida.
a. el abuelo (M)
grandfather clockreloj de pie
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?