1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
Go up this hill, go left, and the post office will be on your right.Suban esta cuesta, giren a la izquierda, y el correos estará a mano derecha.
3. (to turn to the left)
You have to turn left after the red barn.Tienes que girar a izquierda después del granero rojo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?