give a ticketintransitive verb phrase
1. (to gift or hand a ticket)
2. (to impose a fine)phrase
The police officer gave me a ticket for driving without a license.El policía me puso una multa por conducir sin licencia.
3. (imperative, to gift or hand over a ticket)
4. (imperative, to impose a fine)
Give her a ticket. She's been pulled over before.Ponle una multa. La han detenido antes.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?