get lowintransitive verb phrase
1. (informal) (move down toward the ground)phrase
The police officer got low and then pointed the gun at the suspect.El policía se agachó y entonces apuntó con la pistola al sospechoso.
2. (imperative)auxiliary verb
a. agáchate (informal) (singular)
Dance close to me and get low.Baila cerca de mí y agáchate.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?