1. (used to address one person)
a. de ti (informal) (singular)
I'm surprised to hear such a vulgar joke from you.Me sorprende oír un chiste tan vulgar de ti.
b. de usted (formal) (singular)
I would expect something like that from our neighbor on the fifth floor, but not from you, Mrs. Garcia.Me esperaría algo así del vecino del quinto piso, pero no de usted, señora García.
2. (used to address multiple people)
a. de ustedes (plural)
I didn't expect to receive a gift from you.No esperaba recibir un regalo de ustedes.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?