2. (pejorative) (French person)
A frog comes to me and tells me that I cannot park there.Se me acerca un franchute y me dice que no puedo aparcar allí.
Are you telling me that the frogs won the game?¿Me estás diciendo que han ganado el partido esos gabachos?
a. la rana (F)
to have a frog in one's throattener carraspera
3. (colloquial) (United Kingdom)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?