- soltarle una fresca o cuatro frescas a alguien -> to tell somebody a few home truths
2. loose woman (Pey) (mujer)
1. V. (f)
- Tomar la fresca -> to take the air (aire)
- Salir con la fresca -> to go out during the fresh air in the evening or very early in the morning (período)
2. (coll.) (impertinencia) A cheeky remark. (f)
3. Shameless woman, brazen woman (descarada). (f)
1. Fresh, coolish, rather cool.
2. Fresh, recent, newly come, just made (nuevo).
- Cosas todavía frescas en la memoria -> things still fresh in the memory
3. Plump, ruddy.
4. Fresh, bold in manner (descarado).
- Estar más fresco que una lechuga -> to be as cool as a cucumber
- Dinero fresco -> ready money, cash paid off-hand
- Viento fresco -> (Naut.) a fresh breeze
5. Light, thin (vestido, tela) 6.
Fresh, ruddy, healthy (tez).
la fresca: saldremos temprano, con la fresca we'll leave early, while it's still cool; we'll leave early, in the cool of the morning; charlaban en la calle, sentados a la fresca they were sitting in the street chatting in the cool air
salir a tomar la fresca to go out for a breath of (fresh) air
What could we do to improve?