1. (colloquial) (phone number) (South America)
No encontraba tu fono, por lo que no te pude llamar.I couldn't find your telephone number, so I was unable to call you.
2. (colloquial) (headset) (South America)
Cuando respondí al teléfono, se escuchaban unos ruidos muy extraños por el fono.When I answered the phone, there were some very strange noises coming from the receiver.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?