1. (act of moving up and down)adjective
2. (related to moving back and forth)
a. sacudirse (verb)
A heron swooped down and scooped the flapping fish up off the sand.Una garza se abalanzó y atrapó el pez que se sacudía en la arena.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?