fit wellintransitive verb phrase
1. (to be the right size and fit)transitive verb phrase
2. (to be adequate; used with "with")
The candidate's skills fit well with the requirements of the job.Las habilidades del candidato se ajustan bien a los requisitos del puesto.
The illustrations fit well with the atmosphere of the story.Las ilustraciones son apropiadas para la atmósfera del cuento.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?