Los nómadas caminaron horas bajo el feroz sol del desierto.The nomads walked for hours beneath the fierce desert sun.
4. (unattractive) (Latin America)
1. (animal, bestia)
a. fierce, ferocious
2. (criminal, asesino)
a. cruel, savage
3. (intenso; dolor, angustia)
tenía un hambre ferozhe was ravenous o starving
la competencia es ferozthe competition is fierce
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box. Google +1 or Like our Spanish Translation page to spread the word!
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?