1. (colloquial) (to brag) (Spain)
2. (colloquial) (to have a lot of class) (Spain)
a. to be classy
Tu nuevo traje farda mucho; ¿dónde lo compraste?Your new suit is so classy; where did you buy it?
1. (colloquial) (Spain)
a. no direct translation
fardar de algoto show (something) off
Verb Conjugations for fardar
Present Participle: fardando
Past Participle: fardado
View complete conjugation for fardar
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?