1. fable (relato); legend, myth (leyenda)
- lo pasamos de fábula -> we had a fabulous o fantastic time
2. piece of gossip (rumor)
1. Fable, a feigned story, to enforce some moral precept. (f)
2. Rumor, report, common talk (rumor, chisme). (f)
3. Fable, a fiction, a lie, a false-hood (mentira). (f)
4. Fable, the series of events which constitute a poem: a legend. (f)
5. Mockery, derision. (f)
- Está hecho la fábula del mundo -> he is become the laughing-stock of the whole world
8. Un negocio de fábula, a splendid piece of business.
What could we do to improve?