1. (I'm cheerful; first person singular)
a. I'm happy
Estoy alegre de que hayas podido venir.I'm happy that you could come.
2. (I'm lightly drunk; first person singular)
a. I'm tipsy
Me tomé dos copas de vino y ya estoy alegre.I had two glasses of wine and I'm already tipsy.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?