1. (informal) (in statements; singular)
a. you're there
Si estás ahí, contesta, por favor. ¡Me estás asustando!If you're there, answer, please. You're frightening me!
2. (informal) (in questions; singular)
Ana, ¿estás ahí? - Sí, mamá, ¿necesitas algo?Ana, are you there? - Yes, Mom, do you need anything?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?