1. (used when saying the date or the day)
¿A qué día de la semana estamos hoy? - Estamos a martes.What day of the week is it today? - It's Tuesday.
2. (used as part of a sentence)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?