esperaban en la sala de esperaphrase
1. (informal) (second person plural) (Latin America)
Si esperaban en la sala de espera, ¿dónde estaba Claudia?If you were waiting in the waiting room, where was Claudia?
2. (formal) (second person plural)
Perdón, caballeros. Pensé que esperaban en la sala de espera.Excuse me, gentlemen. I thought you were waiting in the waiting room.
3. (third person plural)
¿Dónde estaban Ana y Lucas? - Esperaban en la sala de espera.Where were Ana and Lucas? - They were waiting in the waiting room.
Adriana estaba en la oficina del dentista mientras sus hijos esperaban en la sala de espera.Adriana was in the dentist's office while her children were waiting in the waiting room.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?