escasas is the plural form of escasa.
escasa [es-cah'-so, sah]
1. Small, short, limited, little.
2. Sparing, parsimonious, not in us.
3. Scanty, defective, narrow; hard; churlish.
- Escaso de poblaciónthinly populated
- Escaso de recursos naturalespoor in natural resources
- Andar escaso de dineroto be short of money
Learn Spanish at Any Age!
9 Top Spanish-Speaking Travel Destinations
Top 20 Most Translated English Words
View More Articles
10 Words and Phrases to Know Before Traveling to Spain
Did this page answer your question?