1. (third person singular; he's wealthy)
a. he's rich (masculine)
Todo el mundo dice que Juan Manuel es un buen partido porque es rico y buenmozo, pero yo no estoy de acuerdo; no es una buena persona.Everybody says Juan Manuel is a good match because he's rich and handsome, but I disagree; he's not a nice person.
b. is rich
Martín es rico porque heredó la fortuna de su padre.Martin is rich because he inherited his father's fortune.
2. (formal) (second person singular; you're wealthy)
a. you're rich
¡Quiero ese auto! - Vale una fortuna. Si usted es rico, se lo puede comprar.I want that car! - It's worth a fortune. If you're rich, you can buy it.
3. (third person singular; it has a pleasant flavor)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?