es muy buenophrase
1. (it's very beneficial)
2. (it's of very good quality)
3. (he or it is very well-behaved; third person singular)
El bebé tiene dos meses y es muy bueno, duerme toda la noche y nunca llora.The baby is two months old, and he's very good. He sleeps all night and never cries.
¡Qué lindo es el perro de su vecino! - Sí, además es muy bueno, nunca ladra ni gruñe.Your neighbor's dog is really cute! - Yes, and it's also very good. It never barks nor growls.
c. is very good
Mi hijo es muy bueno solo cuando hay gente delante.My son is very good only in front of other people.
4. (he's very kind; third person singular)
5. (formal) (you're very kind; second person singular)
Es muy bueno. Nadie nunca había hecho tanto por mí como usted está haciendo ahora.You're very good. No one had ever done so much for me as you're doing now.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?