es muy bellaphrase
1. (feminine) (third person singular)
a. she's very beautiful (feminine)
Es muy bella. Fue Miss España en 2012.She's very beautiful. She was Miss Spain in 2012.
La canción es muy triste y también es muy bella.The song is very sad and it's also very beautiful.
La Alhambra es muy bella. Fue declarada Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO en 1984.The Alhambra is very beautiful. It was recognized by the UNESCO as a World Heritage Site in 1984.
2. (feminine) (formal) (second person singular)
Es muy bella, tanto en cuerpo como en alma. Por eso la amo.You're very beautiful, both in body and soul. That's why I love you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?