1. (third person singular; it's very good)
2. (third person singular; he or she is amusingly ingenious)
a. he's funny (masculine)
Me gusta Miguel. Es genial.I like Miguel. He's funny.
b. he's witty (masculine)
Quiero hablar más con ese hombre. Es genial y muy interesante.I want to talk more to that man. He's witty and very interesting.
c. she's funny (feminine)
¿Conoces a Macarena? Es genial y siempre me hace reír.Do you know Macarena? She's funny and always makes me laugh.
d. she's witty (feminine)
Es genial porque lee y estudia mucho.She's witty because she reads and studies a lot.
3. (formal) (second person singular; you're amusingly ingenious)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?