1. (is unattractive; third person singular)
a. he's ugly
Todo mundo dice que es feo, pero a mí me parece muy guapo.Everyone says that he's ugly, but I think he's really handsome.
b. it's ugly
¿Qué opinas de este cuadro? - Es feo, muy feo.What do you think about this painting? - It's ugly, really ugly.
c. is ugly
Este pueblo es feo y peligroso.This town is ugly and dangerous.
d. it's unflattering (things)
¿Qué tal este abrigo? ¿Te gusta? - No, es feo.What about this coat? Do you like it? - No, it's unflattering.
e. is unflattering (things)
El vestido es feo y demasiado caro.The dress is unflattering and way too expensive.
2. (is disagreeable; third person singular)
3. (you're unattractive; second person singular)
a. you're ugly
¿Quién le dijo que es feo? No le haga caso.Who told you that you're ugly? Don't listen to him.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?