eres muy lindophrase
1. (informal) (you're very beautiful; second person singular)
La señora levantó al bebé y le dijo: "Eres muy lindo, ¿lo sabes?", y le plantó un beso en cada mejilla.The lady lifted the baby and told him, "Do you know you're very cute?", and she planted a kiss on each of his cheeks.
2. (informal) (you're very pleasant; second person singular)
Eres muy lindo, pero ya sabes que estoy enamorada de otro.You're lovely, but, as you know, I'm in love with another man.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?