1. (glassy substance)
2. (dentistry)transitive verb
3. (to coat with varnish)
My father enameled our porch so that it would be less prone to water damage.Mi padre esmaltó el porche para que fuera menos propenso a los daños causados por el agua.
1. (general)transitive verb
a. el esmalte (M)
2. (general) (United States)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?